- We are currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Engineer who ensures that all automobile are working properly. Recommended Candidate will be responsible for working on a wide variety of automobile.He will perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot problems and make repairs as needed.
- Ensure adequate documentations of all repairs and maintenance jobs
- Produce reports on maintenance jobs done at our workshops, spares consumed
- Recovery of broken-down vehicles to ensure vehicles are not vandalized at their point of breakdowns.
- Liaise with third party workshops on establishing Expected completion date of each repair and monitor.
- Ensure that all vehicles taken to the workshops are inspected and reported before approvals of estimates to forestall vendors quoting for parts that need no replacement.
- Raise requisition for payments of towing vendors and one-off repairs at outside locations.
- Ensure vehicles are taken to the workshops as soon as job orders are raised, and each workshop gets a PO on approval of estimates.
- Exercise due diligent and care in maintenance and repairs of allocated vehicles to ensure quality service
- Ensure that all spares quoted/issued are utilized as intended. All unapproved used of spares shall be deemed to an act of breach of trust
- All completed repairs must be removed from the workshops by timely reporting to the fleet officers for such completion.
- Documentation of all works allocated and done.
- B.Eng/HND in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Age:25-35 years.
- 3-5 years of experience in automobiles repairs and diagnosis.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Understanding electrical,air conditioning, heating and electronic systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
18th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND