Maintenance Planner – Niger Mills
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Prepare preventative maintenance plans and schedules that aligns with the organization’s maintenance goals
- Drive utilization of PROPLANT, EAM, other CMMS and planning tools deployed by the company
- Ensure availability of all resources required to effectively carry out planned maintenance task.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling meetings and ensure effective communication between maintenance and operations.
- Collect, arrange and keep all drawings, manuals, machine history and other maintenance related document to support maintenance repairs or modifications
- Coordinate plant shutdowns to align with all essential schedules
- Support the maintenance team on spare parts preparation and documentation for new equipment maintenance plan
- Support the departments on lean manufacturing goals, waste elimination, TPM, TQM and other asset reliability drive
- Support proactive drive in Health Safety and Environment
- Support the condition monitoring and predictive team activities
- Manage maintenance reporting on KPIs, Work Order system, Spare parts inventory.
- Minimum Requirement – B.Sc./HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and other related fields
- Added Advantage – Knowledge of Flour Milling machines and maintenance, Experience in utilities management
- NSE, COREN and relevant professional bodies Members.
- 5 years cognate experience with at least 3 years in active maintenance planning.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and reporting skills
- Have Project/Planning Management & Technical Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Calabar, Cross River USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND