Maintenance Superintendent – Instrumentation (Hil_Ops/005)
Job Type: Contract
- Prepares instrument & control philosophy, design & supply specifications, I/O
and Instrument lists, cables schedule, block diagrams, instrument wiring
diagram, loop diagrams, data sheets, MTOs for flow lines hook up &
production facilities (modifications and new developments)
- Carries out preliminary, basic and detailed facilities engineering studies / design
- Ensures that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and checks them regularly to achieve Company quality expectations
- Sizes control valves and shut down valves.
- Prepares requisitions for Instrumentation materials procurement and technical bids evaluation.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, specs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with Procurement Department., Project & Construction Sections for
engineering related issues.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and
- Prepares CFT for Instrumentation engineering activities and relevant technical evaluation.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval, conformity of design &
participates in reviews and FAT with Vendors.
- Checks and approves Instrumentation engineering deliverables received from Contractors or Third Parties and makes sure that comments are incorporated in revised documentation.
- Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the Statement of Requirements.
- Coordinates with JV FOPs for integration of new instrumentation in existing facilities.
- Follow-up on Engineering and Construction activities
- B.Sc. / B.Eng in (Electrical / Electronics Engineering) or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 – 10 years experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
- Use of INtools, S4I, MS word, MS excel is required .Working knowledge of ISA Codes, IEC Standards and most common international standards. Knowledge of AutoCAD, PDMS, AVEVA E&I and Electrical Design Engineering is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the English Language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Engineering drawings & design, Instrumentation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND