Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensures that all foreign currency payments are made in accordance with contracted terms and budgeted exchange rates.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management Team and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- He/she will ensure that financial discipline and prudence is applied for all transactions and will provide primary controls to ensure that the assets of the project are well secured.
- Put the right mechanism in place to ensure Business Pays all obligations on due date, stays Cash-Flow Positive throughout the period in line with the financial indicators in the plan.
- Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the financial reporting processes to aid speed of service delivery to both internal and external parties.
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers.
- Completion of monthly statutory rendition
- Managing preparation and submission of the Group’s various VAT returns and declarations.
- Work with other Strategic Business Unit Accountant to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Prepare the weekly wastage report
- Production of supporting Balance Sheet and reconciliations for all Balance sheet Items.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class upper in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role as Management Accountant.
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA