Management Graduate Trainee
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job type: Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Ensure outstanding customers’ service is delivered everytime
- 1-2 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Inventory Management
- Strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, Power Point and Word etc
- Timeliness in updating stock records and other documentation in store
- Timeliness in accuracy of GP entry.
- Responsiveness of internal and external clients request.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates that reside in Benin and its environs would be contacted.
- Location Benin, Edo NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND