- We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization.
- Outstanding candidates will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
8th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria NGN Month