Job Title: management
Location: Lagos mainland
We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization. The management trainee’s responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
To be successful as a Management Trainee, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. Outstanding candidates will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- OND, Bsc, HND and other related degrees..
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skill
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022
How To Apply
Send CV to email@example.com
- Location Ogba lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND