Manager – Business Development
Job ID: 23000011
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: CIMA Nigeria Business Unit
About the Role
- You will implement CIMA’s Business Development strategy, as directed by the Associate Director, to build profitable relationships with employers, recruitment agencies, secondary and tertiary education institutions, professional bodies and the public sector (governmental structures). You will report to Associate Director – Nigeria
- Raise CIMA’s profile and brand awareness in Nigeria
- Operationalize the strategy for Team Nigeria: to raise awareness of the value proposition of the CIMA qualification to constructively contribute as a driver of economic activity in Nigeria
- Maintain relationships with relevant partners across academic, private and public sector
- Spot opportunities and use these to introduce new revenue streams: with special reference to governmental and private funding
- Work with internal and external teams to reduce the cost of goods sold to improve margin
- Create prospects and increase student recruitment with focus on the transformative agenda revenue streams in Nigeria
- Enhance progression and retention of students, members, academics, employers, training partners and public sector business
- Create a visible presence through face-to-face presentations across educational institutions, private and public sector.
- Entrench CIMA in employment market by building awareness and promoting main relationships with decision makers
- Provide an enhanced level of customer service by building relationships with main decision makers and maximizing opportunities to increase business and revenue.
- Become a trusted advisor to corporate and public sector with design of learning solutions for graduate programmed, existing employees and other B-2-B partnerships
- Grow number of new customers, new students and new members by building relationships with employers and enhancing employability of CIMA students in Nigeria.
- Build awareness and make sales of all standard and special pathway products.
- Build awareness and make sales of PCG products from a B2B standpoint.
- Be an important account manager for B2C clients coming through all pathways
- Work with our teams to provide an end-to-end service to B2B and B2C clients
- Degree level / Business qualification or qualified through relevant depth of experience.
- Team member relationship management experience
- B2C and B2B Account Management with experience selling intangible benefits
- Target responsibility with achievement in these areas.
- Will understand the needs of South Africa and responding to such needs in South Africa.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND