Manager, Country/Area Reliability
Job Ref No.: R490/ESG/19
- With general autonomy, responsible for driving culture of Right People (competency and development), Right Process and Right Equipment in operations.
- Accountable for participating in and for planning Self audits in all the locations within the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for review and reporting of all Service Quality (SQ) matters within a given area or country.
- Assists Country/Area Manager with planning and execution of new startups in country/area of responsibility.
- Reviews and audits data accuracy in online systems to include but not limited to CPI and SUMMIT/ORION.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in any engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations which includes experience in the energy services industry and management experience. Good interpersonal and problem solving skills are required to ensure efficient field operations.
- Job role requires subject matter expertise in the field operations of the PSL in which work is performed and the ability to understand PSL operations at the area level.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND