Manager, Market Regulation
- To interface with the Telecom Regulator and other relevant Regulatory Authorities for the purpose of ensuring the continuity of its licensed endeavours and operations;
- To secure a regulatory framework that supports the business case;
- To manage risks and opportunities arising from the regulatory environment for the benefit of the company.
- Good Degree in Law, Economics or Engineering. Preferably a Law Degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a higher degree in any of the above disciplines would be preferred additional qualification
- 6 years of varied experience in law, engineering or economics with ~4 years of relevant experience in Telecommunications field
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Regulatory environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian telecom, business environment.
- Previous employment with Nigerian Communications Commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month