Manager – Quality Control & Assurance
Location: Gora, Nasarawa
Job-status: full time
- Sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products using current pharmacopoeias, any associated ‘wet’ chemistry and instrumental techniques (HPLC, IR, UV), as appropriate.
- Preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products), Certificates of Analysis (CoA) (for finished products) and stability reports.
- Creating and executing method development and method validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical (pH, viscosity) and instrumental (HPLC, UV) techniques, as appropriate.
- Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopoeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications in line with international best practices.
- Writing/reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Calibrating analytical equipment, as and when required.
- Supporting all QC activities.
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within The Specials Laboratory.
- Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Liaising with relevant government regulatory agencies.
- Be responsible for reporting periodically on the system to Management
- Degree in a Scientific discipline especially Laboratory Science Technology (with strong biochemistry content).
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Experience: Minimum of 5years.
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their hand written Applications with CV, containing current addresses and phone numbers to:
The Managing Consultant,
Mecer Consulting Limited,
Plot 495, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Vineegas Building – Jabi, Abuja.
Send emails of your Application with CV and photocopies of Credentials to: Career@mecerconsulting.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Location Gora, Nasarawa NGN Month