Job Ref No.: R442/ESG/19
- Leads, directs, develops and aligns the resources of the sales organization to implement the unit’s business plan.
- Recruits and deploys technical sales resources for the area.
- Develops account plans with Account Leaders and technical advisors.
- Communicates with Business Development Team regarding pricing, technology, new business relations, and customer and competitor activity.
- Job role is responsible for measurable assets such as department budgets, equipment, and staff.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, engineering, science, or similar disciplines and 8-10 years of experience in Product Service Line (PSL) field operations, Business Development, or Engineering.
- Revenue scope typically in the range of $25- 100M.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month