Manager Senior, Operations Finance
Job Ref No.: OF21 /ESG/19
- Under broad direction, provides leadership and directs finance and accounting functions for a large or more complex defined geographic or divisional business area.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment, training, and development of finance personnel within the assigned area.
- Provides financial reporting information, business analysis, and interpretation of trends and presents and communicates findings and recommendations, using diverse tools, to senior operations and finance management consistent with a large or complex field operations or division accounting environment.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates business analysis, report preparation, and operating/financial performance measures.
- Coordinates business processes and procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy of financial data and business information, Coordinates financial reporting and forecasting, budgeting, and annual plan preparation.
- Maintains performance standards that ensure compliance with internal management reporting requirements and business practices and maintains strong Internal control environment.
- Responsible for ensuring statutory reporting complies with accounting principles and government regulations.
- Participates in balance sheet management of items such as inventory, accounts receivable, and property.
- Applies technical financial skills typically acquired through completion of an accounting, finance, or business university degree and ten (10) years of progressive experience in Support Services which includes experience in finance, accounting, and management.
- University degree required; professional certification or advanced degree preferred.
- Familiarity with common office environment and key business systems including SAP, Hyperion, contract management applications, and similar applications.
- Demonstrates advanced levels of proficiency with business, industry, and company acumen, as well as cultural awareness, performance management, and leadership skills gained through diverse experience and multiple roles within finance and accounting.
- May require working understanding of roles attributed to Support Services supporting field operations including tax, statutory, and treasury concepts.
- Primary member of the defined geographic or divisional business area management team.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month