Job Title: Managing Director
Are you an experienced Managing Director looking for an opportunity to advance your career? Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience?
If you are a passionate, inspiring and forward-thinking leader, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent and experienced Managing Director to provide excellent strategic leadership and assume responsibility for the successful leadership and management of our business.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans.
- Plan cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Establish company policies and legal guidelines.
- Build long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Ensure a positive work environment.
- Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities.
- Reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Execute public speaking and representational appearances in a professional manner.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Further develop and enhance company culture.
- Previous working experience as Managing Director for (5 years).
- MSc in Business Administration or similar relevant field from a reputable University.
- Hands on experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- In depth knowledge of market changes and forces that influence organizations.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Problem solver able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis.
31st March, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND