- The incumbent will plan, direct and manage the performance of the company’s operations, as dictated by the overall business strategy and growth objectives.
Amongst the incumbent’s key responsibilities will be:
- Prepare yearly budget for Board approval and manage resources within those budget guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines
- Develop and deliver effective strategy for the business that is appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity, in line with the company’s annual strategic business plan
- Manage relationships with regulatory bodies, contractors, vendors and oversee all contract activities and project execution
- Lead the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organisation maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability
- Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout the company
- Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance and appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with
- Develop feedback mechanisms and ensure diligent documentation and tracking of stakeholders’ requests to ensure efficient and timely resolution
- Coordinate maintenance of facilities and equipment, implement preventive maintenance programs and ensure compliance with HSE standards
- Provide overall leadership for all staff to ensure that appropriate direction is established with respect to the job expectations and that performance feedback is provided to drive clarity and developmental opportunities
- Relevant tertiary qualification, and MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum of 15 years experience in CEO, Country MD, or similar strategic leadership role
- Deep knowledge of downstream petroleum operations, across various markets, including retail, commercial & industrial, and aviation.
- Proven track record in conceptualising and implementing best practices, driving business optimisation and growth.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skillls
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND