Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- The MD shall coordinate and manage all strategic and operational activities of the bank as a profit centre and ensures the delivery of reliable, quality, and timely services to customers at the least cost, in a secure and controlled environment while ensuring maximum profitability and compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- He/She shall work as a key member of GTI Microfinance Bank Limited (GTI MFB) and oversee the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting, and oversight of products development, sales & marketing, financials, and operational activities of the bank.
Specifically, the MD will:
- Take a leadership role in building, implementing, and overseeing all of the Bank’s systems, processes, workflows, and procedures.
- Ensure strategic objectives shaped at Executive Management level are translated into tactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place to monitor progress.
- To be the chief driver of the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting of business requirements and decision-making process. Shape and guide the future growth and development of the Bank.
- Be responsible for the development and marketing of the digital banking business model of the bank and reporting on its operations, market penetration strategy, profitability, etc.
- Develop, refine and implement operations strategy including aspects of product design, digital banking model development, creation of risk assets, customers outreach and management.
- Ensure overall quality and efficiency of operations through delivery of outstanding services that is customers focused.
- Review performance against balanced scorecard components as prescribed by the Executive Management, discuss gaps and agree on action plans to close gaps.
- Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including the regulators and Executive Management team to ensure the correct focus.
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across all departments of the bank.
- Review performance improvement reports to determine effectiveness of interventions.
- Drive and deliver on the budget of the management office as an integral part of the global budget.
Qualifications & Experience
- Possession of post graduate certification and any of the professional qualificationsuch as ICAN / ACA / MCIBN / CFA / MBA / M.Sc or any other relevant professional bodies.
- Not less than 15 years cognate working experience in the Bankingsector, 5 of which must be in a Microfinance Bank as a Managing Director or an equivalent position.
- The ideal applicant should also have experience in business strategy development, sales & marketing, product development and leadership skills are strongly required.
- Achieve Improvement in Financial Performance through Market Share growth and Operational Efficiency.
- Has leadership and management abilities to oversee the bank.
- Possesses a passion to help team members and customers.
- Able to see the big picture and plan out details.
- Detail-oriented, Goal-oriented, task driven.
- Strong process and planning orientation
- Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity.
- Balances team’s needs with goals of practice
- Ability to delegate to the right team members.
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA