Market Access Consultant
Employment Type: Part-time
- In this role you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding funding pathways for our existing products across Nigeria through relationships with religious bodies, private companies, International and Local NGOs and Government parastatals, thereby increasing the number of patients who are able to access our exceptional technologies and have a chance at hearing again.
- Sales activity– using your sales skills and product knowledge you will be expected to challenge different thinking perspectives and be involved in high level discussions with key stakeholders in diverse sectors.
- Prospecting for business and partnership opportunities with new and existing businesses with a focus on our entire product portfolio. You will demonstrate successful relationship building with private companies, International NGOs and Government parastatals
- Business Growth – Surpassing the company’s current business reach in various sectors by identifying, developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in all sectors to drive increased business opportunities.
- Clinical Support – demonstrating the potential to provide product expertise to recipients and professional customers and Donors, by applying knowledge gained through clinical and/or product training, such as candidacy criteria, in-depth product knowledge of the company’s internal product offerings, product features, brand benefits and software proficiency.
- A good University Degree in any related field.
- Excellent network reach amongst key stakeholders in the Nigerian Government, private companies, and local and international NGOs.
- Ability to maintain high level discussions with multidisciplinary Professionals in healthcare and otherwise.
- Ability to demonstrate flexible work style and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders with a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of building and nurturing stakeholder relationships – internal and external.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as needed for training and territory support.
- 3-5 years of Medical Device Sales experience, especially Pharma experience and/or Certificate of Clinical Competency or Hearing Healthcare industry experience.
- A good understanding of hearing implantable solutions and services.
- Significant experience working with or within ENT or hearing aid industries.
- Prior experience in a multinational organization within the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries.
- Audiological background.
11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos
- Salary ₦ 300,000 - 400,000 USD 300000-400000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5