About the role
- Trade data analysis and translation
- Market and trade visits across region
- Plan and support new product launches
- Monitoring distributors Key Performance Indictors for on premise channel
- You will also support your manager with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs
- You will provide feedback on the market growth and potential in the On premise channel
- Supporting your Manager in sales & marketing administration, budget preparations and revisions
- Market/Competitor research & analysis
- Monthly Sales and stock follow up
- Monthly Marketing reporting (best practice, ROI, MBHs )
- Having a hands-on approach in the designated region and support your manager in your region on operational marketing and commercial activity.
- Need to work late at night consistently.
- Extreme Creativity and Ownership Mindset in leading the on-trade team to deliver on KPIs.
Skills and Experience
- Preferably MBA with a degree in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 6-8 years experience with a proven track record in sales and E-commerce space
- FMCG experience is essential, and Spirit’s business knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge of local market and culture
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint
- The incumbent must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a proven track record
- Experience in handling P&L accountabilities
- Proficiency in English
- Be self-motivated & have a sense of ownership
- Entrepreneurial and hard worker.
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Organised and well-planned
- Able to communicate professionally across different cultures
- Comfortable working with figures, have financial skills and be able to develop strategies from analysis
- Team-working skills are vital.
- Able to multi-task.
- Creation of efficient supply chain flow
- Availability of our whole portfolio across markets, across channels.
- Great relationships and partnerships with distributors and key ontrade accounts
- Measurable improvements in Distributor KPIs
- Volume Growth
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA