Market Service Coordinator, Digital Platforms Management
Ref No: 2000002Z
Job: MKTING & REL MGT
Organization: MD/CE DIRECTORATE
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Assistant Manager Grade Range – To : Manager
Job Objective (s)
- Responsible for optimising the Banks digital platforms, integration of marketing and corporate communication efforts across the digital platforms. Maintenance of websites. Oversee the build and management of webpages, landing pages and microsite. Ensure sites and Apps are properly performing at optimal and are available to users. Tests speed of access and improve upon loading speed.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings of website/webpages on all major search networks. Manage execution of paid search campaigns, programmatic and reach advertising efforts across bank-owned and sourced channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the development of webpages, landing pages, microsite etc. for digital marketing campaigns in line with defined brand guidelines
- Ensure routine troubleshooting of the website and resolve identified issues
- Ensure routine test on website content to ensure clear display and fast page loading times.
- Work with the Web design master and Mobile / App / SEO team to ensure that are adaptable and best practices are implemented on developed webpages, microsites etc.
- Advise and implement necessary website security standards.
- Develop reports for relevant stakeholders describing usage rates and engagement levels
- Resolve reported content issues
- Drive and resolve all issues identified from Crawling Information tool and fix all broken links
- Ensure upload and removal of digital content on website and owned platforms as required
- Maintain and manage webmaster software
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities for FirstBank’s website
- Regular site audits and vulnerability checks
- Ensure relevant tools for optimizing sites are deployed are used, also ensure search engines show bank owned sites for selected queries.
- Manage internal and external link details to ensure a good amount of links are pointing to bank owned sites (backlinks) for listing on top of the search results.
- Work with agencies to execute and optimize programmatic, display and paid search campaigns
- Support in campaign planning
- Perform A/B test for landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Recommend changes to Apps and website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Oversee the deliverables of the Web design master and any other function that may be required
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Certification in a related field is an added advantage such as Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW), Java Script Specialist
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, Telecommunication, IT industry will be an added advantage
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON)
- National Institute of Marketing Nigeria (NIMN)
- Digital Marketing
- Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Any or more of these will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month