Marketing / Assistant Office Administraor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- Plan, organize and strategize how to achieve set targets.
- Assist the Head of Administration to increase revenue potentials in bringing in new job
- Dealing with Telephone and E-mails Enquiries
- Weekly track achievements in order to analyse the effectiveness of strategies put in place to achieve the set target
- Revenue and Achieve Marketing Objectives
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / OND in Marketing or a related field.
- 1-2 years or more relevant experience
- Experienced inMarketing Programs (Email, Social Media)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Using a variety of Software Packages; Such as Microsoft word, Outlook, Power-Point, ExcelWord Processing, Copy Typing and Letter Writing
- Must have experience in Marketing.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Strong conceptual intelligence to perceive and conceive corporate goals
- Good communication skill – Ability to listen attentively, comprehend other people’s view as well as concisely express oneself without ambiguity
- Good sense of judgement.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only Females should apply and must reside within Ikeja, Allen, Maryland, Mushin, Oshodi, axis.
- You will be contacted by our HR team once your information is reviewed and confirmed
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
- Location lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND