Marketing Executive – B2B, B2C
Job REF: 1101
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an experienced Marketing Executive-B2B, B2C to work with our team to develop, execute and maintain marketing strategies to sell all company’s products and services to potential and existing clients.
- To excel in this position, you should be energetic, and intuitive, and you must also be able to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate sales results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Securing leads and getting partners for our products and services.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives to present and sell company products, services, and solutions to existing and potential clients.
- Identify and propose potential business deals by contacting potential and existing clients via emails, telephones, social media, and visits.
- Develops and maintains marketing materials with current product knowledge.
- Establishes and maintains current client and potential client relationships.
- Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Engage in market research, track trends, and monitor competition.
- Generates periodic marketing and sales report.
- Make recommendations that will lead to revenue generation
- Meet and surpass sales target and commission will apply where the target is exceeded
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or Social Sciences is required
- Master’s Degree or relevant specialization in Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales and record of meeting targets.
- Managing products, developing programs, planning strategy, and general management.
- Good presentation skills and Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office).
- Ability to manage a variety of programs and projects.
- The ability to work with various levels of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proven work experience as a Marketer is a plus.
11th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and copies of all Academic Certificates in one document addressed to the “HR Department” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using “REF: 1101 – Marketing Executive – B2B, B2C” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications received after the application closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10