- Establishing new businesses, organizing sales visits and ensuring all pre-assigned sales targets are met monthly.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales expectations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete sales reports, or other paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each product.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, and leads from existing clients.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand marketing strategy
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Assist with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Advise customers on product usage to improve sales.
- Constantly learn about new products and explain specific features of various products to customers.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Must have a track record of success and consistency in previous employments.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to close sales.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
30th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND