Location: Akobo-Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – and new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Seek ways of improving the way the organization operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world and help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline and increase sales
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop business proposals where applicable.
- Generate revenue via sales pipeline
- Sell our products and services.
About The Candidate
- Are you ready for an exceptional career in marketing? At Mespire, you will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from world-class teams while building career-enhancing skills as you explore the many facets of business and Organizational development.
- The open position is a tremendous opportunity for interested applicants to develop expertise in a wide range of areas, including developing marketing strategies, identification and improvement of new market and growth opportunities.
- This role requires an extrovert, with excellent presentation skills, a friendly personality, optimistic mindset, open to learning new things, bursting with self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- A background in finance, marketing and business management, will be awesome
- Great communications skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior management, staff, and external research professionals
- Great marketing and sales skills
NGN60,000 / month.
25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ibadan,Oyo NGN Month