Employment Type: Internship
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Purpose / Mission
- This position will be part of the Marketing team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, led by the Marketing & Communications Manager. The Marketing Intern supports the marketing team’s programs.
- Ultimately, the incumbent will help the Organisation achieve its business goals by supporting strong marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns
- Create data to organize from marketing campaigns and evaluate results
- Manage the tracking and distribution of marketing collateral
- Handle the collation, tracking and close out of viable sales leads from all channels.
Deliverables and Activities
- Advertising Material- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content team to create advertising material – Research
- Consumer Behaviour- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data (from Digital Media Channels & In-House resources)
- Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires alongside the Product Team
- Competition monitoring
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities – Analytics • Marketing Analytics- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations, while also keeping organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
Record Keeping :
- Database Management- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Communicate directly with all stakeholders and encourage trusting relationships
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage relationships with internal/external customers to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
- Good communication skills with ability to state messages clearly, using language that is comprehensible to others.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline related to functional work or role
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com with “Marketing Intern” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND