Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategies and tactics to stimulate demand for the brand
- Develop and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels i.e. online (creation, content curation, pay per click. Lead generation campaigns) and off-line, event management/ Activations
- Management of 3rd party suppliers including Agency liaison mgt, stakeholder engagement
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee development of marketing collaterals for web and print
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
23rd October, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND