Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Report To: Head, Marketing and Communications/GM
- Running day to day marketing activities: executing campaigns, following up on.
- Production of merchandising items and managing vendors.
- Coordinate marketing campaign activities and ensure effective communication of marketing messages.
- Prepare and forward briefs on day-to-day marketing needs (example flyers, posters, social media banners).
- Content development for internal and external marketing communication.
- Monitoring and ensuring corporate identity is well implemented: email signatures, call card templates, flags.
- Tracking network compliance to corporate identity.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on marketing activities.
- Social outreach & content; creating and posting engaging content on company social media handles and community management.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Assess effectiveness and results of marketing programs such as social media, PR, and advertising against core KPIs (sales, leads, and traffic).
- Adhere strictly to company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics in ensuring all merchandising items are produced according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Always implement KAIZEN principles.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in related discipline.
- Two (2) to three (3) years relevant work experience in the marketing space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Excellent MS Office Packages.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Commercial awareness and ability to negotiate.
26th September, 2022 (3pm)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND