Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Bayelsa
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business;
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships;
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue;
- Focused, target driven and ability to work;
- Flair for marketing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-confidence and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages will be added advantage.
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
- A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages,
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable HMO.
- Age: Not more than 45 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
12th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Location Port Harcort, Rivers Bayelsa, USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND