Materials Coordinator and Specialist
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records: Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment.
- May arrange for repair and assembly of material or part.
- May monitor and control movement of material and parts on automated conveyor system.
- Must have engineering background and based in Delta State or ready to relocate.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta USD Month