View more 4 months ago
Job Type: Full Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all Company assets are properly received, inventoried, stored, maintained and accounted for throughout the onshore fabrication phase.
- Understand Company’s Safety Program, Incident and Injury Free
- Coordinate receipt, quantity survey, non-damage confirmation, and traceability of Company materials at all stages of handling.
- Expedite release of Company material and equipment through customs upon arrival at project site.
- Maintain an accurate account and inventory of all extra Company materials purchased by the Contractor
- Assure proper storage and handling of Company assets at the various project sites by the Contractor
- Must be able to immediately recognize typical oilfield material types and differences
- Provide complete traceability of fabricated items from shop drawing to shipment to the job site
- Performs all other duties as assigned over the course of the assignment.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business with minimum 9 years experience in the oil and gas industry, OR
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 9 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications, Windows / NT Operating Systems, Adobe Professional Suite, and web based applications
- Proven ability to communicate and to apply interpersonal / organizational skills in order to obtain the cooperation of others as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND