Location: Ulakwo, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students/pupils in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, behaviour of students and any other duties assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of ICT as an educator.
- N40,000 Monthly.
- Accomodation Available
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We are using the New Curriculum developed by the Nigerian Educational Research Council (NERDC).
- Location imo
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 USD 10000-50000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND