Locations: Damaturu-Yobe, Maiduguri-Borno and Yola-Adamawa
Slot: 3 Openings
Department: Atiku Center
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Supervisor: Report to the M&E Officer
- The M&E Assistant will support the M&E officer in managing day-to-day M&E tasks arising in the Field Office. and.
- H/she will work closely with all program staff in the field to provide technical support to field teams to ensure effective implementation of projects M&E commitments, improve program quality through enhanced data management systems and processes.
- Administer M&E tools, collect and enter classroom and school data
- Conduct basic M&E analysis as instructed by the supervisor.
- Support the implementation of program assessments and evaluations
- Support the team in documenting and implementing lessons learned and good practices.
- Support in conduct of annual learning assessments.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Statistics, ICT, Research or any relevant Social Sciences.
- 3 years’ experience of data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
- Good organizational and analytical skills and ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and community mobilization skills.
- Knowledge of local language preferred.
- Good IT skills needed and the ability to use excel and similar software preferred.
- Good verbal and written skills in the English language.
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
26th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here (doc) to apply online and submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references on a single file to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document or PDF format. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- The position is local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- The position is contingent on the award of the project to the American University of Nigeria.
- This position is for one year, renewable based on performance and continued donor funding.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.
- Location Damaturu-Yobe/Maiduguri-Borno and Yola-Adamawa NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND