Mechanical, Chemical, and Electrical Engineer
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with various state water corporation and Treatment plants
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions.
- Candidates residing in these cities will preferred.
- OND, HND ,B.Sc & M.Sc. with two years and above work experience
- Technology: Fully conversant with Excel, Word, Power Pont and computers.
- Communication Skills: Excellent Oral and written English. Letter writing is very important
- Documentation: Familiar with Price, Quantity, Amount, Proposal, Contract, Performance bonds, delivery notes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Meet people at the highest level
- Create friendship and build personal relations
- Must be set driven, Articulate
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be Institution and organisation.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on all aspects as needed
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary information to prospective organization
- Team leadership ability
- Ability to plan various activities, meetings and visits as required.
Very Attractive package.
16th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by sending their CV to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org specifying City/State of interest and addressed to the:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Agbara – Ogun State.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND