Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Assist ECP Site Superintendent
- Guide the contractors and COMPANY personnel during site technical visits (pre-bid, study, etc.) and provide clarification as necessary
- Participate to the site kick off meetings and associated JRA
- Participate to the post-mobilization inspections made with FO for all ECP activities to take place on site
- Verify proper qualification of contractors’ construction & inspection personnel and report any deviation
- Verify suitability as well as proper calibration and documentation of contractors’ construction & inspection equipment and report any deviation
- Verify proper identification of material to be incorporated as well as availability and suitability of supporting documentation (mill test certificates, prefabrication dossier, vendor documentation, etc.) and report any deviation
- Verify proper preparation and organization of the contractors (availability of necessary personnel, tool and documentation) and report any deviation
- Follow up of the work permits (PTW) from preparation, signature and up to closure, handling their technical aspects and liaising with HSE supervisor regarding their safety aspects
- Verify suitability of scaffolds to be used by contractors and report any anomaly or inadequacy
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved work procedures and report any deviation
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved Quality Control Plan (ITP) and report any deviation
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of material, welding and NDT traceability and report any deviation
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of an as built marked-up master of technical drawings and diagrams
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the pre-commissioning tests/checks and report any deviation
- Review and endorse contractors’ inspection, check and test records or reports
- Prepare and issue NCR in case of deviation from applicable specifications or approved technical documents
- Verify works’ progress against schedule and report any slippage,
- Provide assistance to commissioning team.
- Provide daily activity report and progress follow-up to Site Superintendent, QC Leader and Project Engineer
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to him.
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations.
- Qualifications: Engineering degree or diploma and AWS-CWI or IWI-S/C or IWT or CSWIP3.2 minimum qualification in welding inspection and ISO 9712 or ASNT level 2 minimum qualification in RT films interpretation
- Good English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and to discuss with contractors
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET) and CA-EBS.
21st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND