Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carryingout a detailed assessment history and physical examination on all patients before admission
- Ordering lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Updatingclinical notes on all patients according to best practice for record keeping
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meeting targets set by the government for specified treatments, e.g. child immunization.
- Discussing and evaluating new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication
- Undertakingspecific medical procedures on patients within the clinic as requested by medical and nursing staff: cannulation, commencing I.V infusions, administration of I.V drugs, etc.
- Running regular follow up clinics and encourage patient attendance
- Fully document all aspects of patient care and complete all required paperwork for legal and administrative purposes.
- Contributingto the clinical development by developing a special interest and to help establish appropriate systems to manage common chronic medical conditions, ensuring compliance with approved standard treatment guidelines. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and Geranno Hospitalquality standards.
- Providing necessary documentation on health reports and discharge summaries of patients.
- Relating with patients’ relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Making entries into the patients’ notes as appropriate, following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
- Providing urgent medical attention and urgent treatment to staff in case of accident or sudden illness, in liaison with other clinical staff on duty.
- Undertaking emergency procedures as required (including resuscitation), taking the lead as necessary.
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you.
- Must possess an MBBS, MBchB or equivalent,
- Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Must have a minimum of 2years clinical experience
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of hospital Management software
- Display of good administrative and interpersonal skills will be an added advantage
- Must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
Remuneration is attractive.
Tuesday; 28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with other relevant documents to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Benin City, Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA