Medical Laboratory Scientist (Chempath)
- Analysis of body fluids and toxicology studies;
- Determination of donor/recipient blood compatibility, ensuring blood banks are sufficient;
- Understanding the immune system and its role in combating disease;
- Identification of micro-organisms causing disease and their antibiotic treatment;
- Form and functions of blood and related diseases;
- Microscopic examination of diseased tissue samples;
- Identification of viruses, associated diseases and monitoring the effectiveness of vaccines.
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the title of your email.
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month