Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills in the diagnosis, disease prevention and treatment of patients
- The position will reports to Care Coordinators, Consultants in charge and Medical Directors.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Monitor and provide general and follow up care to patients at designated work stations.
- Liaise with consultants and specialists on patients’ medical condition
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Provide health education and support to patients and their attendants
- Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Adequate monitoring and prompt response to patients
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines
- A Bachelor’s Degree (MBBS) in Medical / Clinical field
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with a valid medical practicing license.
- Basic Life Support skills and sound medical knowledge
- Excellent documentation skills with IT skills required for the use of EMR and Microsoft Office packages.
- Organizational, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to Details and Emotional Intelligence.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Diligent and responsible
- Honest and reliable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location ikoyi,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND