Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Part-time
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to other physicians.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care is maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- To update clinical notes on all patients according to best practices for record-keeping
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record-keeping practices.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics
- Extensive knowledge of medical record-keeping practices
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Location Awka, Anambra USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND