Employment Type: Full-time
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- A Master’s Degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 10+ years clinical experience.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
22nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND