Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensurethat patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements etc
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Experience: 2-10 years work experience
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of EMR
- Good Surgical Skills.
- Must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Must be familiar with the operation of HMOs/NHIS
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Ojodu Berger, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND