Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Medical Receptionist desk will be the front office ofLAB360, and the Medical Receptionist will directly interface with our esteemed clients before the pre-analytical phase of our practice.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure clients are attended to immediately they step into LAB360;
- Clients are comfortable and a prompt resolution or referral for any situation that may arise;
- Minimise waiting time of our esteemed clients in line with LAB360 standards;
- Ensure the work environment is always clean and tidy
- Maintenance of a good rapport with other staff members;
- Assist with the day to day tasks of office operations
- Performing tasks that contribute to LAB360 demand generation and revenue generation efforts and
- Compliance and adherence to LAB360 policies and procedures
- HND or B.Sc. degree in any of the sciences
- 2 – 6 years work experience.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Empathy for patients and families;
- An understanding and appreciation for compliance with protocols and procedures;
- A commitment to excellent customer service and patient care;
- A positive can-do attitude and a desire to exceed customer service expectations;
- Good written communication skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse group of people of all ages;
- Professional approach in both presentation and conduct;
- Flexibility and reliability, proactive and highly organized.
This position offers competitive benefits for the successful applicant.
1st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja (FCT) USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND