Medical Sales Representatives
Locations: Enugu and Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate strategies that will lead to the company having effective footprint of its product lines across all the open markets, labs, pharmacies, patent medicine vendors and institutions in the territory.
- Source for new customers and manage the relationships of existing clients ensuring that the customers increase on regular basis.
- Drive intelligence gathering for deeper knowledge of competitive activities and marketing strategies.
- Ensure reconciliation of customers’ accounts on regular basis.
- Degree / HND in the Sciences field like Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, etc.
- At least one year pharma sales experience
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales and relationship management process.
- They must possess competence in detailing, clinical meeting presentations
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented,with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets in the territory.
- Ideal candidates should presently reside in intended locations.
- Must age less than 35 years
- Ability to drive vehiclein compulsory (Including possession of a valid license)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to details
- Leadership skills
- Effective selling skills
- Communication competence
- N70,000 – N90,000 / Month
- Robust incentive and commissions structure.
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their updated CV (PDF or Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Medical Sales Representative – (Enugu / Ebonyi)” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet set criteria shall be reverted to within two weeks.
- For more enquiries please text or Whatsapp: 08120796570
- Location Enugu,Enugu,Enugu
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND