Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Oyo, Benue, Niger & Kano
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or any Medical Science.
- 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical.
- Computer Literate.
2nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and your preferred location as the subject of the mail.
- Location Oyo/Benue/Niger & Kano USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND