Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting Scribes are personnel who will record all decisions, actions and issues noted by the group during meetings.
- B.Sc in Arts and Humanities (English Language, Linguistics, History and International Relations, etc).
- Minimum of Second Class Lower degree.
- 0-2 years’ working experience.
- Must possess good proficiency in MS office suite (MS word, excel, powerpoint, etc).
- Must be willing to travel on official assignments.
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Meeting Scribe” as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND