- Membership Registration, Coordination and control including organizing membership meetings, (AGM, BEGM, Emergency, extra-ordinary) etc.
- Supporting the DES membership and standard on membership issues as may be required.
- Performing duties relating to membership in accordance with membership policies and guidelines 2015 as approved and published by the institute or as may be amended.
- Preliminary vetting and presentation of membership application forms for membership committee and council’s attention.
- Establishing members records and update regularly.
- Managing and responding to correspondences from all grades of members.
- Processing all membership payments in consultation with finance/accounts officer.
- Undertaking all other duties assigned by D.E.S membership and standards.
- Degree in Statistics, Humanities or Mathematics (preferably statistics)
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to focus on critical elements and, at the same time remain mindful of the big picture.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good working knowledge of the computer.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently and through own initiative.
- Strong written and verbal to express complex ideas in simpler terms.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a clear assessment of requirements and priorities.
- Recognized qualifications such as chartered status would be an advantage.
25th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Membership Officer” as subject of your mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND