: Metering Engineer (Hil_Epc/035)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Assist Lead instrumentation engineer and Head of section (Head of Instrumentation, Metering & Systems Support) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects, in accordance with the Maintenance Policy.
- Is together with Lead Metering Engineer focal point for Client concerning technical and commercial (fiscal) metering systems.
- Manage the maintenance and reliability of all metering systems and guarantee the integrity of their measurements.
- Follow-up within all matters concerning metering related contracts (sales, transportation, and/or other agreements)
- In connection with Client concerned entities he shall :
- Prepare and manage maintenance plan, spare inventory and all other related administrative tools in UNISUP as regards Instrumentation, control systems and metering maintenance on site.
- Prepare and update the metering manuals describing the CLIENT technical & fiscal metering equipment as well as related operating procedures. Ensure the proper saving and storage of data back-up, and documentation.
- Ensure that periodical meter proving exercise at our LACT points as well as the prover loop calibrations are carried-out as provided for by the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the fiscal gas metering system quarterly validations, Client Supply Point Technical and Commercial Ticketing Audit are carried out in compliance with the Gas Utilisation Agreement with the Client and the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the Fiscal Metering systems are fully operational, accurate and comply with the regulations defined by the Authorities.
- Ensure proper certification of the fiscal metering systems and smooth relations with the DPR with the commercial team.
- Liase with the Main Maintenance Contractor teams on the necessary corrective actions as relates to the metering systems.
- Specify the new technical and commercial metering systems in co-operation with instrumentation specialists.
- Initiate and follow-up the monitoring of performance for the equipment defined within the Field of Competence including Metering Systems, Fire and Gas detection systems, ESD systems, Security control, etc.
- Work closely with instrumentation Maintenance Methods during metering interventions and share experience(s) accordingly.
- Provide and clarify flow equation formulae to be entered/ entered on the ICSS.
- Coordinate with the Technical Support and Smart Room teams for the investigations, follow-up and reporting of deficiencies or significant events.
- Issue FITA (Failure Investigations and Technical Analysis) reports and REX+ Return of experience related to equipment within the Field of Competence.
- B.Sc / B.Eng. Degree in any Engineering related discipline such as Instrument / Control / Electronic / Automation / Petroleum / Chemical.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in an oil producing, manufacturing or service Company with specialized training/competence im Metering techniques.
- Large Expertise in Metering systems and International Metering Codes (ISO, API, AGA,etc …) Good relational, presentation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of computerised process systems.
- Ability to organize a mission campaign in an offshore environment
- Metering Systems, Maintenance, Metering Techniques
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND