Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- To excel in this role, you should be a highly creative person with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android Market or the App store
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Knowledge in React Native is a plus.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with cloud computing environment such as AWS
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND