Locations: (Onitsha) Anambra and (Aba) Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Planned Start Date : 01/01/2022
Manage a portfolio of clients:
- Build a portfolio of clients by:
- Proposing the service to existing Advans clients
- Prospecting potential clients at their business places and following up through regular contact with prospects
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision.
- Grow the individual deposit portfolio in line with the targets set by the Management by offering quality service and selling products that fit the particular clients’ needs.
- Accordingly answer clients’ questions and complaints related to Advans LFMFB products and services.
- Participate in the promotion of Advans LFMFB products and services by informing prospects as well as clients.
- Identify clients’ needs and propose new products/services to management.
Field Cash Collection Activities:
- Organize an efficient daily collection schedule with clients in the portfolio.
- Collect clients’ deposits, and transfer the money collected directly into clients’ accounts via the BankOne technical application on the phone.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to Advans LFMFB policies and procedures.
- Respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transaction.
- Strictly adhere to the MIS requirements when registering all cash transactions in the MIS system.
- Report any cash shortage or overage to the CSS and Deposit Team Lead
- Encourage clients to make deposits on their Advans account.
- Liaise with Client Officers on clients interested by the Mobile collection service for saving.
- Create new clients and accounts on the field.
Organization and Control:
- Cash counts and controls: ensure and control the conformity of transactions with collected cash and monitoring tools.
- Ensure compliance of all operations performed with Advans policies and procedures.
- Share information and best practices with other Mobile Tellers.
- Report all the issues related to the job to the CSS and Deposit Team Leader.
- An OND / NCE Graduate From An Accredited Polytechnic Or College Of Education.
- Must Have Completed His/Her Industrial Training.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location (Onitsha) Anambra and (Aba) Abia USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification OND