Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will support the organization in the design and implementation of systems that allow the utilization of data for informed decision-making to improve project outcomes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities on the project.
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on the project’s inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact.
- Responsible for the implementation of all monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Works with the Project Lead to ensure that the monitoring and evaluation activities are conducted appropriately in line with Project, Country and donor needs.
- Ensure Program staff are familiar and compliant with all necessary M&E tools.
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information systems.
- Develop M&E plan for the State team to conduct routine monitoring visits to the various project implementation communities, including data verification, and data quality assessments.
- Ensure all data are validated monthly before reporting.
- Prepare monthly M&E reports as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences, Public Health or any related field of study; Master’s Degree preferred with 4 years of experience.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation methodologies
- Knowledge of website applications, Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS, EPI INFO, etc.).
- Good knowledge of program implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Familiarity with impact assessment is an advantage
- Ability to perform various conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
10th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor” as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja (FCT) USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND