Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- The overview of the role is to lead the implementation of organizational Monitoring and Evaluation systems from project initiation to closeout.
- She/he will be responsible for monitoring, evaluation, planning and reporting of performance and results. She/he will conduct regular project data analysis and identify methods to use results for program improvement
- Actively participate in the development of Project’s results framework with input from the project team.
- Develop and implement M&E Plan from the project result framework for the project and implement the plan within a Result Frame Work System.
- Lead in data collection, storage, analysis, and reporting, ensuring that data is of high quality and audit worthy (Must ensure Data Quality Management).
- Review Project report with clear check list against result areas developed by project/programme team.
- Manage research activities and ensure outcomes and lessons learned are integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Lead all evaluation (baseline, mid-line and end line) activities within the project with the support of the Project Manager.
- Provide training and mentoring to partners and staff to ensure the implementation of M&E systems.
- Responsible for managing the Programme Database (PDB) in the project location taking into account all participants’ data are regularly updated and are of high quality using the data quality dimensions.
- Responsible for implementation of the Results Based Management (RBM) plan in the programme location.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Statistics, Demographics, Public Policy, International Development, Economics, or any related field.
- Minimum of three years professional experience in M&E
- Proven success in designing, implementing M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact), data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Experience developing and refining data collection tools.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
- Ability to facilitate and serve as a project liaison for externally-managed evaluations.
- Fluency in the local language is desirable.
7th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND