Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Locations: Adamawa & Borno
Reports To: M&E Officer
Slots: 6 – Adamawa (3) and Borno (3)
- The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Officer in ensuring that HKI’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to HKI supported activities.
- Supporting the M&E Officer on data entry and management.
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates
- The M&E intern will support the unit in ensuring high data quality to meet our funder’s data demands and other national and international expectations.
- Support in conducting supportive supervision and other field processes that enhances project implementation and data collection
- Support in Ensuring that every means of verification as evidence of implementation are collected.
- Support all documentation for the project.
- Support Project in exploring the opportunities to improve data collection process using IT tools
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisors
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to learn complex program procedures.
- Good attitude and team attributes.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong office, data analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Demonstrated ability in computer skills for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations and ability to learn new software packages.
5pm; 18th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word document to: email@example.com using the position title and location as the subject of the email.
- Please note that applications will not be accepted after the closing date and time stated above.
- There are no relocation allowances available for this position.
- Location Adamawa/Borno USD Month